Friday, May 28, 2010

Final Blog

I think that my biggest accomplishment was learning how to add actions to everything and sound. My biggest struggle throughout this class is thinking about what my final game would be like. I liked getting to talk to my group member everyday and learning new things about Flash and how to make a game. Because she helped me learn more things. I disliked doing all the blogs that we did, but we had to do it so people could see how we are doing. I would have to say to the next class that its a big stress taking that you want to do. It'll be very hard on you because you don't know how to do anything. I liked that we were finally done with the game and it was over. Even though that I'm glad this class is over in away I'm sad that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment